Live coverage of senior Navy officials’ participation at Sea-Air-Space 2015, the largest maritime exposition in the U.S., will be provided April 13 to 15 across Navy digital platforms, including the Navy’s official Twitter account – Twitter.com/USNavy.
Under the theme “50 Years of Maritime Excellence & Innovation,” Sea-Air-Space showcases demonstrations highlighting the latest maritime-related technologies and solutions, and provides an opportunity for Navy policy and operational leadership to interact with industry representatives to discuss and discuss common interests and concerns.
The following is current live tweet coverage:
- Monday, April 13
- 9 to 10:30 a.m.: Sea-Air-Space Panel – “Service Chiefs’ Update”
- 2 to 3:15 p.m.: Sea Services Roundtable #2 (Joint Service) – The Pacific: Maritime Force Issues, Opportunities & Challenges
- 3:30 to 5:15 p.m.: International Naval Leadership Panel
- Tuesday, April 14
- 9 to 10:30 a.m.: Sea-Air-Space Panel (Joint Service) – Cyber, Electromagnetic War & Information Dominance
- 10:45 a.m. to Noon: Sea-Air-Space Panel (Joint Service) – Seabasing Capabilities: Amphibious Ships, Alternative Platforms, Surface Connectors and the ACV
- 2 to 3:15 p.m.: Sea Services Roundtable #8 – (Joint Service) – Realizing CS21R: The Future of Maritime Response
- Wed., April 15
- 9 to 10:30 a.m.: Sea-Air-Space Panel (Joint Service) – The Budget & Readiness
- 10:45 to Noon: Sea Services Roundtable #12 (USN) – Future Maritime Weapons: Energy Weapons
- 12:15 to 1:45 p.m.: Secretary of the Navy Luncheon