U.S. Navy Twitter Feed
- A beautiful photo of USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77) at sea: http://t.co/CHUCfrhKWo @SurfaceWarriors about 1 hour ago
- Learn what @CNOGreenert means by Operate Forward http://t.co/Bdn0lqL9lq about 4 hours ago
- YOUR #USNavy is on #Flickr! Check us out here: http://t.co/YBwq8MAsqE about 6 hours ago
- Fleet-wide women’s uniform survey seeks input http://t.co/mcfO8HmuBI about 6 hours ago
- USS Freedom makes debut in #Singapore http://t.co/DyKrxoVKIk @SurfaceWarriors @USPacificFleet about 8 hours ago
disaster relief Archive
Posted on March 11, 2011 | 1 CommentAs many of you are already aware, the Navy has been closely tracking the events in the Pacific since the 8.9 magnitude earthquake hit Japan very early this morning. Stay tuned for additional updates in the hours and days ahead through www.navy.mil, www.twitter.com/navynews and www.facebook.com/USNavy.