Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus delivered the following speech Wednesday, Sept. 11 at National Defense University highlighting the case for American sea power today, how it is supported by the Department of the Navy’s priorities of people, power, platforms and partnerships and why these priorities matter in today’s global and fiscal environment.
- Kearsarge Completes Tiger Cruise May 4, 2016
- MARMC Volunteers Judge Underwater Robotics Competition May 4, 2016
- Public Health Center's EpiData Center Celebrates 10 Years of Impact on Military Public Health May 4, 2016
- The Holocaust: Hatred, Prejudice and Indifference May 4, 2016
- ADMM-Plus Maritime Security, Counter Terrorism FTX 2016 Underway in Brunei May 3, 2016
- Navy Commands Hold Holocaust Observance May 3, 2016
- New Command Master Chief Arrives at US 7th Fleet May 3, 2016