Right now your Navy is 100% on watch around the globe helping to preserve the American way of life. Whether it be operating and training in the waters off the coast of Virginia or forward deployed to the South China Sea, the flexibility and presence provided by our U.S. naval forces provides national leaders with great options for protecting and maintaining our national security and interests around the world. The imagery below highlights the Navy’s ability to provide those options by operating forward.
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Takes Proactive Approach to Staying Healthy August 24, 2016
- Navy Advancement Center Hosts Chief Selectees August 24, 2016
- NRL Demonstrates New Technology for Structural Health Monitoring Systems August 24, 2016
- Two MK VI Patrol Boats Report for Duty in Pacific August 24, 2016
- USS Richard E. Byrd, USS Pioneer Conduct Astern Replenishment-at-Sea August 24, 2016
- Class of 2018 Commits to Active Service August 24, 2016
- Navy Surgeon General Visits Naval Hospital Jacksonville August 24, 2016